Charge mobile devices day and night, in any weather with Blue Freedom Portable. The world’s smallest and lightest hydro power plant weighs just 24 oz. with integrated 5000mAh power pack. It provides quick, reliable energy from any flowing water and charges an iphone in an hour. Blue Freedom lets outdoor enthusiasts produce energy on the go in an economical and ecologically responsible manner.
Order during ORSM '17 and receive up to 10% off wholesale price.
- Is the world's smallest hydro power plant for charging mobile devices on the go
- A USB charger for electronic devices with built-in 5.000 mAh rechargeable battery plus LED lights
- Its innovative generator converts the power of running water in any stream into off-the-grid electricity; using running water's high energy density results in quicker charging than photo voltaic (PV) or thermoelectric technology
- Also works at night, making it an excellent complement or alternative to mobile solar panels
- Is an award winning new product in the electronic accessory category, to charge smartphone iPhone, camera, GPS, beacon, LED camp light, iPad, tablet, battery pack, emergency transmitter, radio, MP3 player in the back country, made in Germany
- Provides freedom for hiking, adventure travel, camping, nature photography, hunting and emergency communication or disaster relief