AfterShokz Reminds Outdoor Enthusiasts to Be Open with
Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Headphones
The ultimate outdoor enthusiast headphones will change the way we listen.
EAST SYRACUSE, NY – AfterShokz, the bone conduction headphone brand known for prioritizing situational awareness and comfort through its unique open ear design, is showcasing its CES Innovations Award and Red Dot Award winning Trekz Titanium headphones at Outdoor Retailer Summer Market.
Designed to ensure the ultimate level of awareness and comfort—without compromising on premium sound—Trekz Titanium wireless, open ear sport headphones are perfect for runners, cyclists, hikers and more. AfterShokz uses bone conduction technology to transmit sound to the inner ears through the cheekbones, bypassing the eardrums completely.
Trekz Titanium Features:
- OpenFit™ Design: Promising uncompromised situational awareness and extended comfort in a revolutionary open ear design. That means you can tune in to your music or a call without tuning out the world around you — vital for staying safe and alert as you move through the day.
- PremiumPitch+™ Sound: Bone conduction audio has earned its bad reputation due to a blend of natural sound leakage and weak bass. PremiumPitch+™ technology optimizes the sound and includes additional features like LeakSlayer™ technology, which eliminates sound leakage almost entirely.
- Titanium Frame: The backbone of the industrial design is a premium titanium frame, an element chosen not only for its strength and durability, but also for its infinite flexibility, which will deliver maximum comfort, portability and universal fit.
- Sweat Resistant: Built to power through daily sweat sessions and wicked weather. IP55 rated to repel sweat, moisture and dust.
- Six Hours of Music and Calls: A single charge will reliably deliver at least six hours of music play and talk time. You can charge fully in 1.5 hours, but a quick 15-minute charge provides enough boost to get you through a long workout or marathon call.
- Noise Canceling Mics: Precisely placed dual noise canceling microphones exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech.
- Voice Prompts: Audrey Says™ seamlessly guide you through power, pair, play and talk, and everything in between.
Trekz Titanium are now available on the company website, MSRP $129.95.
Media interested in AfterShokz can download the press kit here.
AfterShokz brings patented bone conduction technology, initially developed for military special operations and law enforcement by Voxtech in 2001, to sport and Bluetooth® headphones designed and priced for everyday use. Through a suite of proprietary audio technologies and the only completely open ear design, AfterShokz headphones deliver premium stereo sound and a promise of safety and comfort that is second to none. Since its inception in 2011, the company has been committed to innovating unconventionally and making situational awareness a priority. Learn more about how the brand inspires users to #beopen at aftershokz.com.
Media inquiries: Jayme Schwartz | email@example.com | +1 (908) 692-2254