THE SCIENCE BEHIND SORBOTHANE®
Sorbothane® is a one of a kind material. It distorts easily and recovers completely. It can cope with energy in more than one direction. Sorbothane® has the characteristics of both viscous (liquid) and elastic (solid) materials. Which is ideal for impact-absorbing insoles. Sorbothane® distorts under load and returns to its original shape after a slight delay. The energy from a Sorbothane® deflection is converted into a very small amount of heat, which then dissipates naturally.
PREMIUM REPLACEMENT INSOLE
Ultra Sole™ Performance Replacement Insoles absorb shock, return energy and provide long lasting comfort. The Ultra Sole™ combines a molded air-infused foam base with a pure Sorbothane® heel inlay for shock absorbing comfort and impact protection. Strategically placed forefoot pad works to return energy. Built to last and last.
INSOLE FEATURES & BENEFITS
Sorbothane® - Visco-Elastic Polymer • Absorbs Impact Shock • Comfort
• Controls & Cushions The Force • Long-Lasting Pain Relief • Naturally Cradles The Foot
• Injury Prevention • Flows For Individual Protection • Protects Entire Body
• Recovers Fully After Slight Delay • Perform Better / Longer
Cupped Heel • Helps Stabilize Rear Foot • Supports Proper Alignment
Molded Arch • Supports The Mid Foot • Reduces Stress & Fatigue
Poron® Liner • Added Cushioning • Dry Comfort
Top Cover Antimicrobial • Wicks Moisture • Cool, Dry & • Less Odor
100% Made In USA • Superior Product • Quality Guaranteed • Employing American Workers
• Walking • Running • Standing • Working • Hiking • Military • Aerobics • Health Wellness • Hunting / Shooting
• Basketball • Baseball • Football • Volleyball • Skating • Skate Boarding • Track • Tennis